Professional Services Include:
- Complete disassembly of the movement
- Four step ultrasonic cleaning
- Repair or replacement of damaged parts
- Precision re-assembly and oiling of the mechanism
- Gasket replacement
- Polish/refinishing (excludes plated models)
- Water testing, if applicable
Vintage Repairs/Restoration Work
We at Time-MD, LLC provide a service to keep those timepieces running so they can be enjoyed for years to come,
using genuine parts when available.
Batteries and Water Testing
- All watch cases marked water resistant are tested for moisture resistance at a minimum.
- Vacuum and pressure test using a dry tester.
- Deep sea pressure tests to manufacturer’s suggested specification.
- Cases failing a water test will be estimated to restore water resistance.
All work is done on a per job estimate basis. Estimates on proceeded work are completed at no charge.
A $50.00 fee will be assessed (plus postage if required) on all work not proceeded.
Omega and Rolex complete overhauls are offered a two year warranty.
All other brands are offered a one year warranty on complete overhauls.
Warranties cover materials and craftsmanship, but do not cover accidental damage.
Credit Card Transactions
A three (3) percent convenience fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
Time-MD, LLC is an independent repair facility not associated, supported or affiliated with Breitling or Rolex watch manufacturers.
Maintaining an independent status means we are not subjected to following the suggested retail price standards set by these manufacturers.
Rolex and Breitling are registered trademarks for their respective companies.
© 2017 Time-MD, LLC Website Design by Interseps